Monday, August 18, 2003

Life has really been "interesting" for me over the past week, with too much happening all at once and too little time for me to digest all thats happened.

David, my boss of 3 years, has decided to move on. I must say, I am really fortunate to have him with me for the last 3 years as he has become a friend and a listener whom I can confide all my problems to. I still remember the days when I had problems with my then-bf, he would just listen, offer me tissue, and lend a helping hand with no questions asked.

Without him, I would not have stayed with this company for this long. Now that he's going, I have no idea how to face the road ahead. I've broke down and I feel silly but yet at the same time, helpless. All these days, I have been telling myself to "grow-up" and face it, bcos life goes on, alas its always easier to say than to have it done. Whatever it is, I truly send all my best wishes to David, and may the next endeavour be the best to come yet.

His wife just gave birth to a baby boy too. They named him Ethan. He's such a handsome lil baby boy, with the hair of David Beckam (wow!) --> click on pictures to see the lil dearie =). My dear friend is such a happy daddy now, the smiles written all over his face when he sees his precious son and I guess thats the joy you get when you are with your most loved and treasured ones. Am sure baby Ethan will bring to them more happiness and fond memories as they grow hand-in-hand.

My blessings to you David, Liyan and Ethan. May the new life at Dubai open up a whole new world for you, and am sure the Lord will be with you all, always. Lord Bless!

No comments: