Saturday, October 07, 2006

the mid-autumn festival week

the haze is getting so bad in singapore... im starting to wonder if face masks will soon be required when you have to travel outdoors. i can already feel the air choking my air passage and not allowing me to breathe properly. it sux. have to literally shut out my windows before i can continue with my beauty sleep.

yest was the annual mid-autumn festival. here's some pics taken at Chinatown:

i think my hand was shaky....

display 01: pelican
display 02: beetlebugs

display 03: peacock

display 04: the butterfly

display 05: the peacock at its best

gtg. running late for my pri sch friend's gathering with 2 teachers!! hmm, im so excited and yet afraid of how it will turn out, as we have a few new classmates joinin us this time round. praying that it will be smooth, with as little awkwardness as possible. hope my fone will do the job well in capturing these moments for me later. to be continued. ciao~

No comments: