Tuesday, January 23, 2007

new beginnings

with barely 2 weeks to go, my baby will be leaving to pursue his dreams at australia... and it will be a new chapter for both of us in this relationship. much as i can't bear to see him leave, i can only pray and believe that we will be able to survive this long distance r/s. and without having my presence there, i oso pray that i will be able to continue to give him my support and trust.

lessons have also begun. yest was the first lecture on Leadership management. the lecturer was quite humourous, although sometimes the jokes he cracked are quite corny.. for a start, it seems that I am still able to handle and understand what is being taught. and also be able to relate it to my work environment. some of the similarities are simply uncanny. haha.

as for me being in a new team.. well, i guess the people around me would already have had enough procrastination from me. and im also at a point whereby i feel im complaining so much that it aint good for my health. so will take everything in my stride and hopefully am able to master that fcuked-up attitude which will then allow me to sail through the next 2 yrs peacefully.

Jan 2007 is already coming to an end soon; which reminds me that we should be getting our JLPT results soon. Hmmm, wonder if I will pass? Haha.

No comments: