Sunday, November 16, 2003

14th November marks the 1st month anniversary of my relationship with Sam. Though we had to go for a company bowling function before we can have the evening to ourselves, I was kinda glad it had turned out this way. As he was part of the SES bowling team, (and he bowled pretty well, i.e. *ahem* when im not around -.-!!), I reckon he did have fun and on my side, I spent my time chilling out with Karis and Kip and we even attempted the riding and Daytona racing games which we have not played for a long while.

The walk at the beach was really lovely (cos I haven't been there in abit, esp in the night) and romantic in its own way. From McDonald’s we walked all the way to the hawker centre, just to discover that its under renovation... so we carried on walking and came to this place (for lack of an appropriate word) where they served light snacks and drinks. They had seats that were very close to the sea, and we spent the next hr (or so) chilling out. Listening to the sound waves of the sea, gazing at the stars (however little), and most importantly, I have him with me on that night. Was really a lovely evening, although it may appear to be just another date.

Am also happy that Mark (my cuz) called me on that evening to kinda catch up and he's coming back for his hols next sat, and we'll be going on our China trip together. Thank goodness he's going, otherwise I'll really be quite lonely on the trip.

Today's my grandmom's bdae, going for lunchie at the Teppanyaki & Buffet Restaurant at United Square. Wonder if its good? Guess I’ll know soon, haha...

No comments: