Monday, November 03, 2003

Hehehe *grins sheepishly* its really been a looooooong while since ive wrote my blog =P too lazy...hahaha...

Hmm...so whats new in life? I fell in love all over again, totally hopeless in love and smitten with a guy named Samuel who's (up-to-date) been an absolutely lovely and wonderful bf. Pampering me like his princess, showering me with his love, what more can I ask for? Got to know him through friendster, went out a couple of times, and voila! We found ourselves attracted to each other.

Just went on a trip to KL with my darling...been a trip full of fun and laughter, one that I'll certainly remember...though we may have differences, but I hope the day will never come when we have to go our separate ways, cos I cant imagine life without him now. He's really my soulmate, my confidante, my friend, always there for me to tease at, crack silly jokes, have fun...love him with all my heart, love him to bits!!!! Just simply adore him, hah!

And as for work, I am certainly moving on soon...May Ling (my boss) is gonna talk to our executive director tomorrow, and im dreading the moment that they're going to call me into the room and start dissuading me from leaving. =| its hard to leave SES, very hard indeed, cos I have built my comfortable lil "house" here with a bunch of loving friends and colleagues. But we'll have to go our own ways one day don't we? No matter how hard it is for me to leave, it is a decision I have to make and live with. True friends will still remain true wherever we are and I know Kip, Jeanette, Karis, Delaine (although we aint that close), Albert, May Ling and David will always remain close to my heart. Thanks to this bunch of close-knitted friends in my circle that I had a wonderful time in SES, for pulling me through some of the worst times of my life and always there for me when I needed them.

No comments: