Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Harry Potter is out!! Yes I am one of those Potter fans... haha. have got a Potter quiz for ya too... sent to me by Kippy.

Harry Potter Quiz: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5068210

My results:
Thanks for taking our quiz. You answered 77% of the questions correctly.

You are a Hogwarts professor. Good work! Hop on your broomstick and take a victory lap around the block.


but i havent bought the new release "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"... need to come to terms with the amount that i have to pay! =P



a friend just got back from his trip to Bali. he really took some awesome pics, which i have gotten his permission to share it with all of you here. those who know me well enough will know that im a "sucker" for really beautiful pictures, and these photos simply awed me. he really does have a flair/talent for photography ^_^



























































































































































































My personal favourites
















No comments: