Sunday, July 17, 2005

hmm... lets talk about my weekend.

fri evening. went partying at zouk/velvet/phuture. basically me and friends were running round the club. but phuture was SO packed. we cant even breathe properly much less danced. overall had fun dancing at velvet n zouk thou... friend drank until he puked when he reached home. tsk. u shouldn't have drank so much. =P

sat. woke up feeling tired. real tired. can feel age catching up on me le. i need alot of rest to recuperate from late nights like these. dear delivered his ol tv to my house, and we went IKEA shopping... hahah... need side table or something to place tv ma, even thou im still quite cluless on where to place it. since its a non-working day, IKEA was naturally packed with couples and families. we walked around and managed to get my stuff! i bought a tv bench, and a PINK table lamp... hahaha. spent the rest of the evening sleeping at dear's place. now u noe how tired i was. keke. forgot to mention the tv bench that i bought was a whopping 16.8kg for me to lug home. thank goodness dear had those portable trolleys n i took a cab.

sun morning. i woke up feeling good. after washing up, i set on my mission to set-up the tv bench. hee, got the thing up n working in about an hr's time (even though i got one of the boards placed wrongly)... haha, but who cares?! too late to make amendments so i just left it. in any case, it still functions well! i shifted my bed frame so that i will be able to watch the tv from a distance without "affecting" my eyesight too much (cos it's already bad enuf)... after which i placed the tv on the bench and went to set-up the cables, etc. My achievement of the day: EVERYTHING WORKS! hahaha! the tv is working properly and it didnt affect my internet connection either. im just so very proud of myself! not sure what to do for the rest of the day, it's only mid-day now... keke... we'll see.


ILEN TV BENCH (blue)



















MORKER TABLELAMP (PINK)

No comments: